WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Random Ish

- So remember last time I told you my blog was viewed by a PS3 4 times? Was it 4? Yeah anyways....now it shot up all the way to 13. LOOOL. I find that jokes...

- This blog has been viewed in Canada alone 29,000+ times...damn

- 2nd most viewed country is USA which has 7,000+ hits....damn....shoutouts to my American viewers...got mad love for y'all

- Blog has been viewed on Blackberries over 1,700 times...damn...iPhone only viewed 300+ times...that's a crazy gap lol...

- Singapore and Austrailia, the only places I have relatives in have been viewed 70+ and 100+ times...well alright, s/o to my fam there...

- Top 10 most viewed countries are (in this order) Canada, USA, United Kingdom, Denmark, Germany, Russia, India, Netherlands, Austrailia, Singapore

- over 10,000 hits have come outside of Canada....DAMN...that's crazy since all I do is promote and advertise my blog IN Canada...lol...how y'all found me, I'll never know, don't care...got mad love for all my international viewers

Lastly...thanks for making this as big as it's become...it becoming this big is a major part of why I continue to do this on a constant basis no matter how busy, stressed or whatever I am...I always gotta keep the blog updated...for y'all...thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment