WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, November 27, 2011

From Me To You....

This doesn't go out to anyone in particular, but people in general, maybe a few people are in mind, but nonetheless. It irks me, when I care about someone and I try to talk to them, comfort them, see how things are going or see what's wrong and they don't open up to me. Obviously this is in the context that we're close friends. I dunno...lately I have close friends who I'm not as close with anymore, but I do my best to try you know...I do my best to talk to the person or check up on them, but it's like whenever I go hey what's up and they're like uh I'm going through ish or I'm upset. I'm like what's wrong...and they go a lot of things, or don't worry...and when I ask like a lot of things such as or what kinda things, they're like uh...just things...or they give you really general answers. Like...I know we're not as close as we were before....but at least I'm making an effort to be close again, but if that's all you're going to give me, then I really have the mindset to wanna stop trying. Some people might argue...well oh you're giving up too easily...before you would keep going until I finally told you...like...this isn't a game...I'm literally concerned and care for you....I wanna know what's up so I can help you...if you give me lame answers or you're like a lot of things...how am I suppose to answer or respond to that...I'm not gonna force you to talk to me, if you wanna open up to me, do it...I dunno, it really irks me when I tell my friends about these people and I'm like, I just don't feel the effort or that they care or that they're trying. But then they'd tell me ohhhh that person does care, they told me themselves, they always have fun around you, etc, etc....like....thanks for telling me but...why can't that person tell me themselves...I dunno man...I'm glad I'm not letting these things really bother me as of late...I've been too caught up with school and jus trying to get by...pray for me man...school's really all up in my grill as of late and I'm scared...I pray and I trust God has a plan for me...pass or fail...whatever happens happens, God has a plan for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment