WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, November 21, 2011

Random Thoughts

Sup.....lemme just talk to you guys...chit chat....in class right now, 7-10pm psychology...most likely gonna dip halfway through when we get like a 15 min break cuz my friend's tired and he drives me. Haven't been to this class in the past 3 weeks. So much going on lately....blog hitting over 100 countries, 40,000+ hits....2nd anniversary coming up, but lemme update you on me...lately my mind's been all about school...literally a killer....lab test wednesday, 2 tests on the 28th, final Dec 10 and more to come...but that's what I remember so far....so many things going on. Def gonna do my best to put something out for the 2nd anniversary of the blog cuz that's a huuuuge deal....anyways, that's all for now, I don't thank y'all enough for making this blog as big as is...thank you for supporting me, continuing to visit this site...and spreading the word if you have. Shouts to my American viewers, y'all have almost hit 10,000+ hits...that's mind blowing to me....but I got sooo much love for my home town, my city....Canada....y'all make up most of this blog....like 29,000 or something like that....but anyways, class is starting now, thanks....bye. :)

PS....answer the poll SON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment