WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, November 04, 2011

Today....

Was a loaft day lol, when my alarm rang I was seriously debating just not going to school and sleeping in, but I dragged myself out of bed and went to school. Went to my first class Physiology and we just got a new prof who's french....I even sat close to the front to try to pay attention....I fell asleep like 3 times....luckily he let us out 20 minutes early since it was Friday or I would've died lol. after that I had an hour break and then an hour class and I'd be done. So I went to the class for my break cuz no one's there only a few people and the wifi is good there. Saw the 2 cuuuuute asian twins leaving and had a quick convo with them...they smell nice :) hahaha but yeah I was chilling on break for like 10 minutes...my friend who usually drives me home on Fridays was like i'm not at school so I was like great I have to bus home, so I was like bun my next class, just gonna leave on my break. So bussed home and now I'm home, just chilling lol....been watching The War At Home which is such a jokes show lol....it's really funny, can't believe it got cancelled, and there's this one really cute girl on it hahaha. Other than that, my day was loaft....Anatomy midterm next Friday...gotta study like mad cuz uh....let's say I did pretty poorly on my last midterm, only worth 15% luckily, still got lots of time to make up my anatomy mark, and I'm pretty sure I smashed my 10% anatomy lab quiz....so it'll balance out, somewhat haha...on a brighter note....y'all know, or at least I hope you knew...that I was sick....went to the doc last Saturday and told y'all I had bronchitis, which I had suspected, so I've been taking meds since Saturday and good to say that I'm feeling soooo much better, just finish all my medicine this morning and I'm hardly coughing now...give it a few more days, week tops and I'll be back to normal. Maaaaaan I can't wait for Christmas break...and it's only November...and I still have midterms in Nov and finals in Dec....sigh.....gonna be a long time till Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment