WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

So my fault for not posting today, tomorrow's a lab qui and I gotta study for that, worth 10% of my anatomy mark....and after tomorrow, I'll have a 15% anatomy test on Nov 11...so yeah November's kinda looking hectic for me, but I'm gonna still post. Today was just one of those loaft, don't feel like it, make an excuse days, my fault. But one thing I did promise you was to let you guys know how many hits this blog received in the month of October, and since it's already November, I felt there was no better time then now to tell you guys. So our most viewed month...September had a wopping 4785 hits....that beats the previous record of 4118 but a good 600....damn. But in the month of October....the amount of hits we received absolutely broke, smashed, dismantled and tore up the old record. Ready for this.....in the month of October....we received 6391 hits....six thousand, three hundred and ninety one hits.....HOLY GUACAMOLE.....HOLY ANGELINA JOLIE ......DAMN.....that's crazy....that's absolutely freaking crazy....thank you so much for continuing to visit, share and enjoy this blog, I do it for myself, but I've said countless of times if weren't for you guys, I'd just be talking to myself....so you guys def keep me interested and wanted to post more of course....I do this for you guys....thanks so much....let's try to make November the most viewed month, it'll be hard, but we can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment