WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thank You

4 things to say....Thank you for making this blog as big as it is....I know to some, it's not big like a milli big or averaging 100k hits a day big...but it's big to me....almost reaching 50k...damn....we might even do that before the 2nd anniversary of the blog...lol we'll see, but yeah thanks for making this blog such a part of my life...yeah I'd still do it if it wasn't that popular,but guarenteed I wouldn't be so into it and making it a priority to blog if I didn't know that a lot of people would be checking it out to see if I updated it, that was one lol. 2....November is slowly creeping up and slowly climbing up the ladder to become the most viewed month of all time...with 3 days left of November and knowing how many hits around I average per day...I have no doubt that November will become the most viewed month of all time, thank you for that. 3.....SHOUTOUTS...MAJOR SHOUTOUTS....GO OUT TO MY VIEWERS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...y'all have visited this blog over 8,000 times....I don't even think I know anybody in the US...do I? But uh...like I always say...how you found me is not important...the fact that you did and the fact that you're still around means a lot to me....the fact that USA is gonna be the first country to hit 10,000 besides Canada is amazing....shoutouts to you guys....just to let you know how big this blog is in the USA.....the next highest country is the United Kingdom as 2,000+....shoutouts to my mans in the UK as well....2k is A LOT....and I DEFINITELY know that I don't know anybody there lol so thanks. Lastly....thank you to you,...yeah you, you reading this post right now...and you...you on this blog right now...and you....you who've only visited my blog once and never went on it ever again....I'm talking about y'all....everyone who has ever visited this blog...liked it, hated it, loved it, shared it, blocked it, favourited it, all that ish....y'all have contributed even in the tiniest bit to what this blog has become....never in my wildest dreams would I have ever expected the blog to have grown to what it is now. Look at me...sometimes I feel like I'm writing an acceptance speech and my blog just hit like another million LOL....I'm not trying to sound cocky...I'm just grateful...and thankful....cuz all of this...all these "small" milestones..well they mean a lot to me and they aren't small to me, so thank you to everyone out there, I appreciate it and I appreciate you, thank you from the bottom of me heart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment