WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, November 18, 2011

Today....

Was a loaft day, but a good day nonetheless....woke up today...was supposed to reach my friend's house at 10:30 so he could drive me to school, told him forget it, I'm not going, just gonna sleep in. Loafted for most part of the day, prepared for fellowship which was prayer night and I was leading one of the groups. I wanted to make it fun, but at the same time still get to the core...for the most part, I'd say it went really well, I was scared I was gonna finish too fast cuz that's what tends to happen to me, but we actually were really good and didn't even get to finish it all. It really brightened my day when one of the dudes approached me and was like thanks for making prayer night fun...usually bible study and all that ish I can tell most mans are out of it cuz our leadership is...really boring to put it in simple terms...but I tried to make it fun and interactive...and I think it was a real success. And of course I think they learned about themselves and really opened up, people who never talk or have the courage to pray did so today, I'm seeing so much growth in these kids and teens...damn, that's a great feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment