WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, November 21, 2011

From Me To You....

I don't normally do these shoutouts so specifically, but uh...Happy Birthday Sam...I know you'll read this. It's been a long time since I've seen you and today, seeing your face...it really brightened my day, put a smile on my face and warmed my heart. When I saw your face and we just talked, laughed and reminisced...the 7 days I spent on the cruise with you flashed before my eyes, each day...meeting you, getting to know you, holding you, hugging you and bringing up the courage to kiss you. Seeing your face and just talking to you...for that moment of however long we caught up for...I felt...free, no stress, nothing on my mind...fully focusing on you. I know we said we wouldn't try to continue this and just try to remain friends cuz it would be hard on the both of us..but when I saw you...I missed you, I missed talking to you, sharing my life with you...I got to know you, the real you...in less than 7 days, we shared so much with each other....I can't believe I got to know a stranger and cared so much for a stranger who lived so far away..anyways, I'm so glad we kept in contact, seeing your face made me really happy...you're amazing. Happy birthday, I wish you all the best, till one day where we meet again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment