WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Random Stories

So this happened yesterday in my lab before I left, can't believe I didn't tell you guys this. Anyways so backtrack w/ me a bit to a Wednesday after my 8:30 lab, I was chilling before my class and rmb I told y'all some girl came up to me and asked if I was in her Monday lab, the one I had yesterday, she was kinda a cutie and we chilled and flirted rmb??? So yeah she's in my Monday lab, where Karissa, my cute TA is there....so I came to lab sat down, and 5 min later, the girl comes and she's like hey haven't seen you in a while (cuz no one ever stays the full 2 hours, they do it at home, get it marked, then dip), and sits beside me, we start talking, catching up and ish and she's like we should chill sometime. So we're talking about something I can't remember, and Karissa comes (only time I'm using names, I won't use names when ranting and ish & I'll never expose people) and comes in the middle of me and her to mark mine and out of the blue, the girl goes EXCUSE ME...I was talking to him....and in my head I was like....uh....what just happened, Karissa turns around, grills her and goes, shut the eff up...LOOOOOOOLLLL, then she turns around, smiles at me and marks mine.....goes to mark someone elses and I look at the girl, who wasn't really phased, so I'm like uh, my bad...you still wanna chill, and she was like sure and smiled at me :)....so when we both dipped, Karissa was like see you next week Rodmond and grills the girl beside me....most awks moment ever...hahahhaha

Sidenote: Either y'all don't see it or y'all just don't like answering polls, I thought this would be a good one too....so goooooooo and answer the bi-weekly poll...=======================>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment