WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, October 08, 2011

Today....

So today I woke up at like 12 and I was like...sigh...I'm bored...laid in bed for a good half an hour and was like, you know what...I'm going to get NBA 2K12. Went to the mall and okay so here's the deal, had to go to H&M for my bro, Wal-Mart for my dad and EB for myself. So hit EB first of course to get the game...lol...lemme tell you...EB is by far one of the nerdiest places ever...LOOOL...these kids talking about like warlocks and dragons and all this ish...I'm like...uh...I just want a basketball game, no swords or nothing. Then hit walmart and this old asian dude in front of me buys a newspaper and puts it on the table thingy with the money on the newspaper, the brown lady cashier doesn't see it and pushes the button to bring the paper closer and the money falls, she goes "tsk, sigh.." and looks at him...he grills her and goes "that's not my problem."...in my head I was like, SCRAP...LOOOL....the lady was like well you're supposed to hand it to me and all that and the old dude was cheesed he's like I don't care, it's not my problem, let me talk to your supervisor LOL...and from out of no where...this dude like 2 spots behind me goes "HEY, there's a line going on here" and I was like ohhh snap....someone's getting scrapped....nothing happened -_-....all talk...then hit H&M...dude in front of me buys a dress shirt, he's already wearing one....cashier goes to put it in a bag he's like WAIT....I wanna wear it now....takes off his dress shirt on the spot and wears that one...smh brah...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment