WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, October 20, 2011

HAPPY TIMES!!!!!!!!

So I was watching Cathy Nguyen cover Adele's Someone Like You....and I've had a crush on her for the longest time, but since now I have twitter I can tweet her. And well, just see the picture below for yourself, I tweeted her like an hour ago, and LITERALLY....I was about to go to bed like 20 minutes ago....and suddenly my phone vibrates I'm like uh it's 2 am....da eff....and I see Cathy Nguyen has replied to your tweet...I was like NOOOOO WAYYY......rushed to open my laptop and SHE DIDDDDD.....hahahahaahhaha I'm buggggging out right now......she just made my night, my day.....my week.....FORGET MIDTERMS.....she's soooo cute....mannnnn :D I'm so happy right now hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment