WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Interesting Facts

It's crazy that when the blog first began in 2009...when it was just "something to do", it only had 80 hits in December of 2009 (when we first started). In January and February of 2010, the blog received around 200 hits in both months, it's crazy how this blog now averages around that number on the DAILY. In March, we had 400 hits, April we had 700 hits and for some reason, I just wasn't feeling the blog anymore...I took a break and took the blog down for about a month....finally got it back and in the month of June 2010, the month I brought it back, we had 1200 hits...that's crazy, at the time at least.

http://thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.com/2010/06/back-with-vengeance.html

That's the post to officially mark the return of the blog in 2010....tbh I really don't remember what the video was I posted..I know it was a song lol....can't remember which -_-.....so yeah....we would continue to get around 1000-1200 hits per month until March 2011....for some reason that's when the blog reeeeeally blew up cuz in that month we had 4100....and in April we had like 4000 something...and from then on, we've been going strong...I wish I could be more detailed about the timeline of the blog and it's history but I can't sadly LOL. All the OG's will remember the layout of this blog isn't the original, the blog use to look more plain and after the first year of it's existence, I decided to change it up and make it more lively, which means with December 15th quickly approaching (2nd anniversary of the blog) count on a lot of change to come, STAY TUNED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment