WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Random Thoughts

Got my physiology midterm tomorrow...35%....GO/Viva/YRT buses most likely striking tomorrow....sigh....don't know how long they're gonna strike for...need to figure out how to get to and from school, sad times. After my midterm tomorrow I'm gonna have another one the next Monday, then lab quiz Nov 2, another anatomy midterm Nov 11 or 17, can't remember....then another lab quiz Nov 27...and I swear I have another midterm in Nov...then 3 finals in December....sigh....life of a university student...swaggin' at the library LOL. On another note, I hate when 2 friends are fighting and you're kinda like the mediator. You wanna listen to both sides and comfort both sides without telling one friend what the other friend has said cuz you don't wanna betray their trust...it's just better to leave it alone and go play videogames...hahahaha. Man....my throat still hurts....neeed Halls....already had soup.....not excited that the buses are striking...kinda cheesed about it actually...-_-.

No comments:

Post a Comment