WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, October 14, 2011

Interesting Facts

Some more interesting, mind boggling facts for you...
- the blog has been viewed by Blackberries a whopping 1,155 times....damn....the eff....I guess it's cuz a lot of people have blackberries? Who knows...

- iPhone only has 239 views, iPod (I guess any kind of iPod..) has 121 views and iPad has 40 views.....that's intense...

- I still rmb the first time I took a screen shot of my stats page of the blogger it showed ONE person viewed the blog on the NINTENDO WII...hahahahah...I don't see it anymore cuz it only had one view so it doesn't show cuz other devices have more views..

- Android phone (some sort of iPhone wannabe?) has 69 hits....haha 69....get your mind outta the gutter kids...LOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment