WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Today....

Was actually a productive day. Woke up at like 12 ish, I wanted to hit the library at 12:30 but had to eat lunch first, got there about 45 ish....I actually thought I was good on time and didn't think there'd be many people there but there were lol, so sadly I couldn't get a room, but luckily I managed to find a seat. After an hour or 2 of studying, I got up and took a break, walked around and saw my friend who said he had a room booked at 3, saaaay word....studied till 3 then went to the room with him and studied till closing which was 5...never knew that lol, I was actually planing to stay till like 8 LOL. On another note, my throat is killing me, I'm not sick or anything, my throat is just dying, there's like flem inside in and I keep having to clear my throat, been drinking nothing but water, but I could really go for some Halls or hot soup lol. Anyways, I was just chilling yesterday when I randomly decided my might start wearing hats, like fitteds or snaps....and no I'm not hopping on that bandwagon, I legit think it looks good AND I actually have the hair for it, some people don't have the hair to pull off wearing hats...like you can either have nice hair or wear a hat....like why wear a hat if it's gonna mess up your hair...if I had spikey hair or whatever, I wouldn't wear a hat, that's just dumb...but yeah....just chilling right now, gonna try to study later on...I was craving sushi, but with my throat...probs not the best idea...I suddenly want pho...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment