WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, October 07, 2011

Random Stories

Okay so today was midterm day but before midterm I had a class then a break. So in my class, theres a bottom row then a left and right upper row. I'm on the right upper row by myself, theres a bunch of seats, this cute asian girl comes up, looks around...and sits beside me...of the probably 30 ish seats up there..girl sits beside me...LOOOL, no comment. So then more people come in and it gets sorta filled ish, and a dude sits one seat away from her. So I'm taking notes and listening in class and the girl beside me and the dude are having a conversation, I thought at least. I start listening in and mans doesn't know her, but is actually chopping her...lOOOOOL...I listen in more and the girl doesn't like him but he won't stop talking...he goes to get something in his bad and...no joke...she turns to me real quick and goes help me. And I was like....uh...okay....so the dude starts talking to her again and she nudges me LOL so again no joke....I go "so baby, where do you wanna go for lunch after class?"....LOOOOOLL the dude looks at me (he was some asian mans with glasses) and I grill him and he goes ohh my bad. LOOOOOOOLLLL....take a moment to take that in...LOOL. So the dude stops talking to her and she turns to me and starts talking to me now...-_-....all I'm trying to do is take notes, lol. So she's like, thanks for saving me, lunch doesn't sound like a bad idea....hahahahha take that in....swag, swag, swag. I told her I had to study for a midterm though.... ::( ......it's cool, we exchanged info...you'll def be hearing about her sooner than later on the blog....she was a cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment