WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Random Thoughts

So I'm really excited right now....but at the same time, kinda nervous you know lol....lots of midterms coming up, November's looking tough, finals in December...I'm sick. But back to the exciting part....I feel there's so much going on and so much about to happen to the blog. First off....October has ALREADY reached a record breaking amount of hits and is now the most viewed month of all time, I'll review the number early October I promise. The blog is SOOOON, reeeeally soon....going to reach 100 countries on our tour across the world....that's crazy. I don't care whether one kid from one country clicked on my blog once...even by accident....I appreciate it....cuz my blog has reached so many interesting, exotic, exciting places. What else.....the blog is about to hit 40,000 hits...def a big milestone there.....but we don't pop bottles till we hit a milli....cuz we huuuuungry. The closer November gets only means we're that much closer to December....that much closer to December only means that much closer to the second anniversary of the blog....what is good...I'm hoping to do something special for you guys...it won't be spectacular but I'm gonna do my best cuz you guys deserve it. I promise I'll provide something spectacular, out of this world, mind blowing, get you out of your seats good....ONLY once we reach a milli....cuz we're still starving, still huuuuuuungry for more....we ain't satisfied, we're never content, this blog is always striving to be better, to do better, to reach more and more, to influence, motivate, inspire....to achieve. Shouts to all of you once again....thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment