WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Random Stories

So....if you don't follow me on twitter, here's the deal...lol so today at school, I had a lab for my Research Methods class (some computer class), it's like 2 hours but if you do the ish at home, you can go, get it marked and dip right away. I ended up spending the whole 2 hours there cuz my TA had to go around and mark everybody else and ask them if they understood it and how they got their answers, etc...lol anyways...so the whole time, my TA is passing me back and forth and she keeps looking at me...so I'm doing my own thing, cuz i'm done...just waiting for her to mark me. So the 2 hours are almost up, and I have a class in like 30 minutes...everyone is gone and I'm the last one...she comes to me, looks at me for a bit...then marks my ish, and I explain all the ish to her...she looks at the attendance and she's trying to guess my name...she's like uh...wait a minute, you're Rodmond Tham...I'm like yeah. She's like do you have a blog? I was like uh....yes....LOOOL. So she's like, oh my gosh....she gets all like hyped up...your blog is thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.com right...LOOOOLLLLLL in my head, I was dying...I was like wow....lol this girl actually has seen my blog...damn...but up front I was like yeah haha yeah..that's my blog. And she's like yeahh I've been there a bunch of times, I can't believe I didn't recognize you (I've been to the lab 4 times already -_-). So yeah we talked for a bit, but I had to dip to class.....LOL...that was jokes, yet refreshing....that someone aside from my friends or people I know...has actually seen my blog, that's cool lol. So this is the ONE AND ONLY time (hopefully) that I will use names....shoutouts to my cute TA (hope I don't get in trouble for that...lol) Karissa :)...see you next Monday...LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment