WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Real Talks Of The Moment

To all the people who didn't like my blog from the beginning, those who still hate it, hate that I advertise it, didn't think I'd make it this far or last this long.....look at me now.....I'm not a celebrity, yet, but.....look at me now.....December 15th, 2009, the first day of the blog....oh you're just doing this cuz those 2 other guys started their blog.....look at me now.....try to find their blog, go ahead....that's not tryna demean them....but to those who said I wouldn't last, wouldn't make it, was wasting my time....look at me now....no I don't have a million hits, yet.....no I'm not making big bucks......no, not many people recognize me or probs know of the blog.....but look at me now.....I don't see how far I still have to go, I see how far I've came....I don't look at all the obstacles I still have to go through, I look at all the obstacles I've overcome....if my blog were to shut down randomly tomorrow and be gone forever, I'd be proud of what I've done, I'd be sad nonetheless cuz all my hard work would seem to go to waste....but if I thought about everything I've achieved and all the people I've reached....look at me now son....that's it....

No comments:

Post a Comment