WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, October 09, 2011

Real Talks Of The Moment

Some people criticize the music I listen to, say it's inappropriate, etc. I agree, some of the music doesn't have the most positive messages...but real talks...when you listen to a song...what do you really hear? Some people hear my music...they hear a swear word and HYPE UP...omg turn it off....it's so bad....seriously...? Sometimes you have to listen past the swear words...to the actual words someone is speaking...it's their story, their life, they message to you. I know music a lot of the time influences our lives, they way we talk, act, etc....but my friend told me yesterday she admired my composure and self control and that I didn't base my life on what I listened to...but was really mindful of my behaviour especially since I'm a role model to some kids. So really...don't judge a song because of the swear words....the beat doesn't sound nice...it sounds really angry and mad....like c'mon....listen to the actual words....I could be yelling at somebody in a real angry tone....but I could be saying the nicest things to them....listen to the words...and not just how its presented...

No comments:

Post a Comment