WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, October 17, 2011

Sorry....

I always feel bad when I don't post...it's like not talking to your girlfriend at all for a whole day...LOOOOL cuz I'm in a relationship with you guys. Hahaha sorry....but yeah um, full day of classes today, fell asleep in class, studied like mad, midterm at 7...finished in an hour in a half...don't wanna jinx it but I hope I did well, wasn't too bad, thanks to all the mans who wished me luck, super appreciate it. Shouts to all the people who checked the blog expecting posts but were disappointed lol....love y'all, tomorrow's day off...so I'll prob go ham....either at home or at the library...yeah, I'm going to the lie-berry, got another midterm monday, then after that another midterm monday...life of a uni student...-_-.....anyways, thanks for continuing to show support...even when I'm loafting and not posting haha, y'all are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment