WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, October 09, 2011

Thanksgiving

Shoutouts go to all the moms, dads, brothers, sisters and friends...I ain't tryna say my fam is better than yours is any way, I ain't like that...I'm just thanking them and appreciating them for who they are and what they've done for me.

Thank you to my mom aand my dad, I don't say it enough..but I love you. You guys work so hard to provide for me and my bro, to make our lives easier. You guys always have stress on your shoulders, always working...non stop, to provide for us, school, work, life, luxuries...all that, you guys make impossible seem possible. You guys stay up till late at night, yet get up super early for work the next morning. You guys are always up waiting for us to come home if we go out late because you're worried for us and want to make sure we come home safe. Sometimes you may be overprotective, but you love us so much...you wanna see us be happy, live a good life and be successful. You push us to do what we want and do what we love. Truth be told, you guys are one of my biggest motivations...just how hard you work, how hard you love us, how you provide for the family, serve in church all that. I'm so thankful for you guys...I'm sometimes a brat, but I really appreciate everything you guys do from the big things to the little things, it seems cliche and all, but I really appreciate all the things you do for me and love you with all my heart.

To my brother...we argue, have our differences, fight, disagree...but we love each other. 8 years apart....other people are shocked that we're so close...cuz thats a big age gap...but we talk, chill, have same interests. We get on each other's back...but we also have each other's backs. I know God is slowly working in you and drawing you nearer to him....he has a plan for you...just be patient, you're going to do great things in life...don't you worry.

To my friends....y'all are my boys, my homies, my ninjas.....the og crew....shouts to the people I've known since I was in elementary school...special shouts to the kids who were on the vball team with me and MR RUSSELL....all you crazy, whack kids....y'all are my fam, we joke, laugh....have random advertures and share stories with each other. You keep me sane when I feel I'm going crazy...then I come back down to earth when I see how crazy you guys are...lol....love y'all....all homo.

To my second family....this church has become a home away from home...I'm literally at a state of peace when I'm at church. I've grown close to so many people and developed so many bonds with people I know will last a lifetime. We disagree, argue, fight, hate each other, call each other names....but I have nothing but love for all my church brothers and sisters...ALL of you. Every fight and obstacle that's thrown at us is just a weapon we use to make our friendships stronger...I'm so glad we're all becoming one and really become a family in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment