WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Random Thoughts

People's first impression of me is that I like rap....and I'm a hardcore rap person, I guess that's how I come off to people. Don't get me wrong, it's a balanced mix between rap/hip hop and r&b...but if I had to chooose.....it'd be a really close race and I'd consider myself to be more of an R&B person.....I've always said I like it when Drake sings.....I dunno, it's a really close race....but I'd def choose R&B. That just goes to show that you ALWAY have to ask questions before you assume. Don't just automatically believe what you hear. Which brings me to my next point..."I heard it from a friend" is not a valid source of information cuz like Wikipedia, it can be changed and altered. Gossip is like broken telephone, the more it gets passed on, the more it gets changed and distorted until when it reaches the 10th person, it's a completely different story. What I'm trying to say it, don't believe everything you hear, unless you hear it for yourself. And.....if you're going to take anything out of this post....it's to ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU ASSUME.

No comments:

Post a Comment