WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Today....

Is such a gloomy and depressing day. Woke up at like 1...looked like it was alright 8 pm....I don't even think the sun came up the whole day. Super cold in my house, so it's prob double that outside...just chilling, loafting, gaming so far....probs gonna study later....hopefully. Would've went to the library if it wasn't so dutty outside, but it's too cold, so bun getting dressed and bussing there. Had a good conversation with a friend yesterday who's feeling really down as of late. I'll be praying for her that's for sure...she just doesn't realize what a good person and good friend she is, she constantly thinks she's a burden on people, but if that really was the case, people wouldn't associate with her at all, I just want the old her back, she was fun to talk to and be around. Anyways yeah...man today is so gloomy, I just wanna crawl in my bed with my laptop and chill lol...but then I wouldn't get any studying done...-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment