WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Today....

Today was a chill day, classes...nothing special, almost fell asleep...the usual lol. This cute girl say next to me on the GO bus and was eating cereal in a ziplock like a mad woman..girl was huuungry. So I turned to her and I was like, you know that would go better with milk...she smiled and laughed and we had a small conversation, didn't get her number or anything...wasn't trying to, just friendly conversation...yes that's possible...she said she hoped to see me again though.. :), that's a nice bonus. Midterm is in 2 days...I'm nervous, but not stressed, I'm hyped but not panicking, it's weird lol. It's only 40 questions, but theres a lot of material to study....at least after friday it's reading week (week off). But gotta use reading week to study cuz I have a midterm the Monday we come back...-_-....not cool, then another midterm the next monday and some more the next coming weeks. I guess it's better than having it all jumbled in one week and not knowing one to study for...this way I have a week to study for my midterms, not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment