WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, October 28, 2011

Today....

Was a real loaft day...decided not to go to school...slept in till like 12 ish, woke up and loafted for a while...haven't done any studying yet...man I'm so screwed. Just came home from church, was coughing really bad...Doctor's tomorrow...early morning. Taken Buckleys twice, today and yesterday...felt a bit better, but rents still convinced me to go to the Doc so guess I'm going...and guess I'm not sleeping in either. 20% midterm on Monday, 10% lab on Wednesday, should be fun...gotta study like mad after the Doc tomorrow. Also gotta cut my hair and shave...might let everything grow for Movember depending on how lazy I am lol. I feel like since I've gotten Twitter...I post less quotes and ish on here cuz it all goes on Twitter and the only thing that goes on here is like rants, paragraphs, etc....hopefully that can change...but Twitter is beast lol, if you aren't following me, do so...if you don't have twitter, do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment