WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Today....

Woah der....I had a blank post open the whole day ready to post but I didn't post nothing lol. Anyways, woke up early today like 11 ish, went to lunch with my dad. Hit the doc, only had to wait like 30 min...said I had bronchitis...I was pretty sure that's what it was. Got 2 meds, one pill and one cough syrup. After went home and just chilled...rents said we're going out again for dinner cuz we had $200 to spend at this really fancy restaurant. Anyways, now let's see if I can rmb any details....uh at lunch, we went to this super asian place, stood out like a sore thumb. And asian people are really curious for some reason, so when I catch them looking at me, I grill them like my life depended on it, or until they turned around at least. Uh the pill medicine isn't too bad, gotta take 2 pills a day for 7 days. Then the cough syrup gotta take 2 teaspons 4 times a day for 7 days I think? It doesn't taste half bad, def better than Buckleys. It's like reeeeeeally sweet with this weird after/mid taste. So yeah went to dinner at Brix...I think that's what it's called....beside Go 4 Tea for all you asian mans who go there often. That place is bomb but expensive. It was cool cuz everyone was dressed in Halloween costumes, def bonus points for that. Got some fish with lobster knuckles and potatoes...bomb. Dessert was chocolate mousse and I think it was one of if not the best chocolate mousse I've ever tasted. Oh right, just as we sat down, some dude approached me and was liek Rodmond? And I recognized him as a dude I met in elementary school and sorta stayed connected with in high school...he was the same age as me and I was pretty impressed that he was working at such a nice restaurant, even if he was just a bus boy or whatever, that's still a nice place to put on your resume. I guess it goes to show that you should just befriend everybody you know, you don't know who'll end up where, and my professors always say it's not WHAT YOU KNOW, but WHO YOU KNOW that'll get you far in life. So yeah....that's crazy....just I dunno, not saying go out there and pretend to be everybody's friend, but like be nice to everybody, be careful who you're mean to....just don't be a jerk...

No comments:

Post a Comment