WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, October 08, 2011

Pet Peeves

Aiiight, let me break this down for you...I know people are gonna read this, get annoyed, get hyped up, call me out, call me a coward all that....that's your beef, do what you gotta do. A few (meaning some....not one....this isn't directed to just one person) people have been getting on my back lately cuz I "advertise" the blog too much...are you serious? Granted some are joking and ish cuz they tell me, they're like yooo wassupppp, check out the best you never heard....y'already know, ya boy RT....that I can handle...I laugh at that, it's funny that people make fun of the blog and that, that's a joke, I get it. But when people seriously go yo, you're advertising your blog too much, you don't have to do it everyday. Pause, hold up, first off...what's your beef? Of the HUNDREDS of friends you have on facebook who post stuff, talk with friends and ish...you're mad cuz my ONE little link pops up on your newsfeed ONCE a day...seriously brah? Secondly....if you don't like the blog, I'm not asking you to click it...I'm not posting it on your wall...don't click it. If you really don't wanna see it, there are other things you can do besides hype up, cause a fit and act like a child. You can...block me, unfriend me, all that good stuff...don't hype up and say that I'm advertising my blog too much...the reason my blog has grown to what it is is cuz I advertise it all day err day. Another thing that cheesed me was...telling me to not advertise my blog everyday is like me telling you not to go on facebook everyday because I don't like the content of your conversations and it disturbs me...that's the complicated way of doing things cuz I'm creating a hassle...instead, try problem solving....I'm pretty sure a minor problem like me advertising something too much can be solved by yourself...like...unfriending me, blocking me...like I've said before. C'mon Son....again, because I know people will take offense to this post like they do all my posts because they over analyze instead of talking to me in person...no offense to anybody...this is not directed to anybody in general, only if you have a problem with my blog...this is my life, my diary....how you gonna try to silence me....I would NEVER ask anyone to do the same...and TRUST...I have some weird kids on facebook who advertise stupider things on facebook and they do it more often than me...don't hype up over nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment