WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, October 03, 2011

Random Thoughts

What's good Mondays? Long day today...9:30 to 10...oh man, gotta use my breaks to blog or whenever I have any free time lol, can't rob you guys of Mondays and not post. Anyways...was literally dozing off in my Physiology class until I dropped my pencil and was made like a weird noise...LOL. Guess it was cuz I slept at like 12 and had to wake up at like 7 the next morning. On break right now before my lab, finished it early, so probs gonna hand it in and dip, do readings until my 7-10 class, not fun lol. Gotta eat lunch AND dinner at school...sigh. Anyways, midterm coming up this friday worth like 15% I think...so many things to study but it's only like 40 questions, that sucks. But at least next week is reading week...get to chill (more like STUDY) for a whole week, cuz I believe I have a midterm on the Mon or Tues we come back...then the Monday after that I have another midterm and the Monday after that I have my last midterm. I guess I prefer it like that rather than it all being jumbled in one week and me not knowing which course to study. At least I'll have a week to go HAM on each course...lol...anyways I think that's enough for now, lab is in like 15 minutes...I'll try to post during my Psychology class since it's 3 hours and I probs will have nothing better to do lol...ezzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment