WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, April 04, 2016

Stuck At A Crossroads

I've been struggling a lot lately...what if something you love/want to do isn't perhaps the most idealistic or realistic thing to do? It's tough when you talk to people and get different perspectives and opinions, you can't help but be influenced by what they say. And that's kinda where I am at this point...I wanna be a teacher...the idea and the feeling is really growing on me, I think it's what I'm meant to do, but I'm debating with myself/starting to convince myself that maybe it may not be the most idealistic/realistic option. Yeah I get to graduate this summer, but then having to do another year for school (long story) before 2 years of teacher's college...by the time I finish I'll be around 27-28 and even then I'm not guaranteed a teaching job right after I graduate. It's just really weighing on my heart whether or not this is the most realistic option. So many people around me are already graduated and establishing their lives and full time jobs. My friend made a good point about whether or not I wanna START establishing my career at like 27-28. so I'm really torn right now...something I think that I'm meant to do and think that I enjoy and would be good at...versus establishing a career before it's perhaps too late. It\s always easier said than done, but I really do have faith that God has a plan for me, but at the same time it's tough when push comes to shove and you're in the heat of the moment. It's funny cuz in sunday school, I've been teaching about faith and some of the sermons have been about faith and faith being all in like a poker game...you go all in and kinda just hope for the best. I'm definitely really praying for strength and patience, I know this will only serve to strengthen my faith, I know it's gonna be hard, but like poker, I'm all in...nothing held back, I'm trusting in God's plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment