WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, September 07, 2016

I Made Him Cry

So flashback to sometime ago when I was in elementary school (already I know people are like BRUH, thought this would be a current story, tough tomatoes fam), I kinda wanna say like grade 4 or 5. I was best friends with this one kid. Back then, birthday parties were LITTTT...I'm talking food, cake, games, loop bags, presents...man it was fun. So it was his birthday and he invited a bunch of guys to this like crazy game place. Like it was hectic, there were trampolines, basketball nets, this one huge pit to have water balloon fights, ice cream, a place to have food and open presents...then there was this one room...you know those mats you use in high school, or the ones you see in gyms...the really thick and cushion-y ones...imagine going into a room where the floor was those mats and so were the walls...what I'm trying to get at is it was a really soft and 'safe' room lol. So the game was tag or something...who even remembers...it's not even important. What's important is we played this game in the dark, they were like hey wouldn't it be fun to turn off all the lights and play whatever game we're playing. So picture this...a big, soft, cushy room...like 15 rambunctious and hyper boys, then you turn off the lights...clearly nothing could go wrong. So if you know me, you'll know I love wrestling, I've been watching WWE (formerly WWF) since I was a kid. One thing on my bucket list is to RKO somebody LOOOL. So back when I was a kid...I used to watch wrestling...I used to go to my parents room cuz they had a big bed and wrestle with those long body pillows. I would fight it, jump from the top of the closet onto the bed and pretend I was a wrestler. So going back to my friend's birthday party...we're playing some random game in the dark...for WHATEVER reason, in my head, I'm like...alright, I'm gonna spear (tackle, but they call it a spear in wrestling) someone. So the next time they turned off the lights, I ran full speed and tackled some random kid, I couldn't see, I just knew I tackled someone and I heard him crying LOOOL. The lights turn on...IT'S THE FRICKIN BIRTHDAY BOY....aka MY BEST FRIEND LOOOOOOOOL. I just tackled the birthday boy and made him cry. The coordinators of the game start going off like WHO DID THIS...I like fade to the background like uhhhhhh...all I remember is he stopped crying, the game ended, we finished the party with ice cream and I went home. What's the lesson in this story? Well you know how in all those wrestling commercials they EMPHASIZE "don't try this at home"...yeah, I guess they say that for a reason LOL. Sorry man, hope you're all good, wherever you are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment