WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Guest Writer #20: My Best Friend Agnes Part 2


Part 1

I remember two months ago, Rod asked me to be a guest writer on his blog and I honestly just never got around to it. Partially because I was going through some stuff, but mostly really because I didn’t know what to write about. So instead Rod wrote something I can reply to, and it turned out to be a pretty sweet post (good job Rod lol). So here’s my reply to you. We honestly have been through so much it’s crazy to even think about. You were always that one out of two guys who always troubled me by ignoring me. It was like your hobby. I remember I would get so mad because you would legit blog and tweet about me, but never directly speak to me. The worst part was that you would tell everyone around us but me what was wrong lol it was so annoying. The last time you ignored me though thankfully was about a year ago, but if it wasn’t for me it probably would’ve taken you a longer time to actually talk to me again. I know this isn’t as long of a post as you wrote lol but I’m really thankful for where we are right now. I never knew it was possible to get past all those tension, awkwardness, and arguments but we somehow found a way and worked things out. I’m glad you’re one of the few people I trust. Like you said, we’ve been through a lot and it’s crazy that I still want talk to you LOLL JKKK. Just know that no matter what, we’ll always be friends and I’ll always be that person you can talk to and open up to.

- Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment