WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Too Much On My Plate...

Just thought I'd share with you how conflicted I am right now...pretty much I'm done training at work and gonna be starting and my manager said I'll most likely get 5-9 pm shifts...but my nights are all booked up...literally. Monday night dodgeball till the second week of June, softball practice Tuesdays, ultimate frisbee league Wednesdays, softball practice Thursdays, fellowship Fridays. Now I'm willing to give up one day of sball practice...but ultimate and fellowship I don't want to and can't give up you know. Mondays I'll be good soon...which'll leave Monday, and Thursday and hopefully she can give me morning or evening shifts for the other days cuz literally she could pencil be in all 5 days and I'd be good cuz my things are only at night lol. Throw in summer school in there as well...planning for fellowship every Friday...worship practice every Sunday...retreat worship team stuff...a social life as well...literally I'm dying man...was a job such a great idea? Man...God, please give me the strength and a skill to juggle and organize everything, please. I want it all to work perfectly, but we learned today in bible study that we're not in control...we just water the plants...YOU cause the seeds to grow. So God, I'm leaving everything in your hands, I know you will guide me through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment