WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, May 16, 2014

22

So I shared with y'all how I wasn't really feeling my birthday and would prefer to have the day just go by asap lol...felt like everyone was busy or away and things of the sort, only thing I was really looking forward to was cutting the cake with my fam. Anyways, went to work at 12-4...got my name tag and my id card...feels nice that it's finally official...my first legit job, def feel proud of myself, about time lol. Supposed to have softball practice at 6...looking forward to maybe going to dinner with them after since I didn't have any other plans, but because of rain, practice got cancelled and here I was...no plans yet again lol. Messaged my friend who had a meeting till 9 ish if he was down to grab dessert with another friend and thankfully he said yes lol. At the same time my other friend, she texted me and asked me how I was and I told her I didn't really have set plans, she's like that's not cool let's go grab a drink or something. So we went to Starbucks and just had a nice time catching up and swapping stories, I definitely have a special and a soft spot for her in my heart. Any ways she dropped me off at the dessert place and stayed a bit and met my friends...after she left, chilled with my friends till like 11:30, just a good time in general. Came home and cut the cake with my fam. What can I say but God is good...honestly, this morning as I was sitting by myself eating breakfast before work, cuz everyone already went to work...I prayed to God that he would just help me get through today...and if something does happen that turns my day around so be it...and it's crazy how he pretty much answered my prayer over the course of today...God is good...he listens to prayers...we just have to be patient I guess and that's just something I'm learning. Oh right...last thing before I forget...was talking to one of my team mates on the softball team I'm coaching, she's new to the game and I recently met her and she sent me some really encouraging words that really hit me hard and I really appreciated it from the bottom of my heart...I'll show you a bit of it...but any ways thank God for another year of life...thank my family and friends for making it fun and memorable despite me being out of it...good company is hard to find, I love and appreciate you all. Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment