WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, May 11, 2014

My Day Of Birth...

Usually I'm really excited about my birthday despite knowing lots of people who are like oh birthdays are just any ol regular day. But this year...well I dunno this month at least...maybe because it's been so busy...doesn't really seem that special. Everything feels different...off in a sense you know. Honestly not expecting much or anything at that for my birthday lol. Obv just family time and maybe chilling with some close friends. Is that weird...am I getting too old...literally just not feeling it lol...usually I'd be pretty hyped you know...not even cuz like I'd be having a party or anything...just I dunno...I'm into birthdays and those kinds of things. Looking back at how birthday parties were such a big deal...writing and giving out invitations...loop bags. Then as you get older, like dinners with a bunch of your friends, parties. But now...I dunno lol...not really feeling it lol...we'll see...still got a couple of days to bump up the mood...but I have so much on my plate that there's barely even any time to think about my birthday lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment