WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Business, Busy-ness...

I feel really distant from my friends lol, is that weird? Like I'm so busy with everything I feel I don't even get time to myself or time to just chill any more. I've been getting into arguments with one of my friends a lot lately and I don't think we've ever done that. Barely been seeing some of my church homies. It's just been work, softball practice, gym when I have time...and the little bit I have left over is just kept for myself you know. Not to mention summer school is still there, fellowship stuff, worship practices...man...feeling so overwhelmed for real, it's not like suffocating me...yet, but it is pretty tiring, this job is a blessing and a curse I swear because it takes up so much time and energy and I have to flex a lot of my schedule to fit work...which sucks...is this what life will be like when I'm done school and working full time?

No comments:

Post a Comment