WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Prayer Request

Today at work I met one of my co-workers and we literally just spent the whole shift talking and getting to know one another and also pouring our hearts out to one another surprisingly, he was really easy and fun to talk to. But any ways, talking to him made me realize just how much I have going on in my life and also how many unresolved things I have on my plate as well, yet I still keep adding things onto my plate.It's like you have a bunch of food, take a bite out of everything and proceed to go and get more food...like okay. But yeah, pray for peace I guess...and for strength to endure this really tough and tiring time with everything going on and all the stress and pressure I'm feeling from everything combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment