WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Thankful & Blessed

Sorry for no posts, been super busy, but this was definitely the highlight of my weekend...my church worship team surprised me with these...so bomb, 4 of my fave players as well lol. Been super busy...heading to my first exam now...30%, if I fail, will probs drop the course since other 2 exams are 30% and 40%, but yeah been studying all weekend. First ultimate game on Wednesday, softball game on Sat and work on Thurs and Fri night...sigh. What else...know I was a bit bummed before my birthday...but the night of, chilling with my friends def lifted my spirits, cutting cake with my fam and of course this...super blessed and thankful...on another note...200,000 right around the corner...special surprise for y'all, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment