WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What Am I Feeling..,

I'm turning 22 in like less than 3 hours...and I don't feel excited whatsoever lol. I told y'all in a previous post that I'm usually really bout birthdays and stuff, but it feels different this year. I dunno...I told my friend at the gym this morning how last year my birthday fell on a day we had softball practice and long story short my friend took me to mcdonalds after softball practice where all my church friends surprised me and we went to someone's house afterwards and just chilled...that was amazing. Not saying I expect a surprise this year...but something just feels different...off...everyone's busy, doing their own thing, worried about their own lives. Even the only plans that I had tomorrow are probs gonna flop...looking forward to at least chilling with my friends tomorrow night and doing something fun or going to dinner and that might flop. Work from 12-4 tomorrow then might just loaft at home myself...sounds sad eh lol...or maybe I'll go to softball practice I guess, kill time...maybe go to dinner with them, come home and cut the cake with fam...at this moment that's all I'm looking forward to lol, cutting the cake with my fam, other than that, I wouldn't mind if tomorrow just passed by really quickly. I know I sound depressed and I'm not...I'm just in a funk, I honestly don't know what it is...everything is different this time around compared to last year...

No comments:

Post a Comment