WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Dear God

God I'm feeling it again..that feeling of being stressed, of being overwhelmed, of having so many things on my plate and not enough time or energy to complete them. God I know you know my heart, I know you have a plan for me and I know that I've been through tough times like this before...you've guided me through them and I know that by your strength and your strength alone I will get through this. God you're testing me in so many ways, but I know this will only serve to help me grow as a person and grow in my walk with you. God I really just life everything up to you...all my hopes, my goals, my burdens...everything God, I trust in you and in your plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment