WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Make You Proud

I remember as a kid...I always wanted to make my dad proud...especially when it came to basketball. Back when we lived at our old house and our backyard wasn't too big, 3/4 was grass...pavement was about the size of the free throw line...couldn't really drive left cuz of a brick wall, couldn't drive right cuz it was grassy lol...so just honed my shot over the years. I remember my dad making me do lay up drills lol...those were the days. And when my church played in a christian league, I was so excited one game when my whole fam came to watch me play...but I stunk soooo bad lol, I guess I was super nervous cuz I knew they were watching and I wanted to play well so bad lol. Anyways, that brings me to the present, every Tuesday I go play ball with a bunch of adults, my dad's friends from church and sometimes he plays and sometimes he watches...every time he watches, I feel like a kid again, doing my best to impress him lol. Today was nice, I played really well and he was sitting like right beside the out of bounds line, so every time I drained a shot or got a steal or whatever, I would always subtlely look at him lol...oh how things never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment