WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, May 08, 2014

God Is Good

What cna I say...the title speaks for itself. Literally just prayed a prayer from my heart yesterday and He answered it today. God, you know my heart, you knew that this would all unfold the way it did...and you are always in control...and I forget that sometimes, thank you for always being faithful even when I'm not. Pretty much I told you I was stressed and just had a lot of things on my plate. I was looking for someone to replace/take my place/co-lead the retreat worship team with me cuz I think it would be too overwhelming with everything I have going on right now. I asked my friend and I honestly didn't think he'd say yes cuz I know he has a lot going on as well but he gladly said yes and was actually thinking about doing it a long time ago...so wow that definitely lifted a load off my shoulders. God is good...prayer is powerful...and He answers prayers...you just gotta be patient...all in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment