WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, May 03, 2014

Everyday Feels Like The Weekend

What's up...just trying to keep up with this whole update thing at least so I don't go like weeks without posting lol. Yesterday...phone was down the whole day cuz my mom forgot to pay the bill lol, dropped my brother off then went to the gym. After that, went grocery shopping with a few guys from church cuz at fellowship we were having a family dinner where we just cook together, chill and stuff. It was bomb...we made taco casserole, bacon wrapped sausage and salad, also had drinks and chips, definitely a really fun night. Today was super long and tiring...woke up at like 8 and had to go help out for this softball event, just handed out packages and signed people up...stayed till like 1:30...not nice lol, it was raining too so that killed the mood for anything outdoors. Came home and literally napped till like 6 ish and took a shower and went to dinner with the fam as an early bday dinner for my bro. Went to this cafe my brother's been hyping about...wasn't that great honestly lol...I got chicken wings and ribs...ribs were not bad, chicken wings were not nice. One of my new obsessions is iced coffees from Timmies with extra syrup and a hazelnut shot, bombbbb...my sweet tooth kicking in lol. Other than that...only thing I'm looking forward to right now is the gym on Monday lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment