WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

First Job, Softball & STRESS

So yesterday was a super eventful day...went to the gym super early after dropping my bro to work...like 8, damn lol. Anyways, finished at the gym and called back the Sears lady cuz she left a voicemail saying she wanted to interview me. She's like can you come at 12, came in and there was no interview lol she's like yeah we don't need an interview, your friend has already told me about you, when can you start. I said anytime and she's like can you work 4 hours today...so literally on the spot worked 4 hours then went home lol. It was nice, boring though lol. Today was tiring as well...went to the gym, was about to leave the gym early for work and my manager called saying that it was senior day and gonna be really crowded and didn't want me to just sit there doing my training, so I didn't need to come in lol, so chilled with my friends and ate lunch with them. Had our first softball practice, about half the team showed up and we practiced with the other senior team, it was definitely a good turnout and a good practice. Lots of friendly faces and people and I'm sure it'll be a dope season, can't wait. Came home and went to play ball at church...man I'm actually exhausted...dentist tomorrow at 10, work at 12, crossfit at 7...geez. On a negative note...the stress is really getting to me...dodgeball league on Mondays (ends soon though), softball practice Tuesday.Thursday, planning fellowship every Friday, leading the retreat worship team, summer school (started yesterday and found out my first midterm is on the 20th), now a job...and just a bunch of extra things...man I'm trying to figure out how I can drop a few things cuz I'm literally going to be so overwhelmed...I'm already feeling it right now...man, pray for me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment