WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, May 08, 2014

The Motivation

The more I think about it...it's like wow, I've been at this for 4 years going on 5. This blog has become...such a big part of my life. I honestly wonder where I see this blog in like another 3-5 years...another 10 years you know. My friends and I always talk about yooo what if one day you blow up on youtube or your blog blows up or something...lol wouldn't that be pretty sick. Or not even blow up per say...but like gain recognition or something like that...to the point where if you go out people actually recognize you or something lol...I wonder how different life would be. I dunno...just dreamchasing I guess...thinking about what the blog is now...and what it could become...what it'll be like when or if I ever reach 1 million views. I know this blog has a purpose in my life tho...whether that's to just be a source of expression...or maybe to catapult me into a different direction in life...all I know is that I do this...for me, to vent, to express, to share. But this blog has become so big and so important that you...you the reader have become a large motivating factor behind me as well. Without you...who knows where this would be right now, so thank you...and whatever happens...I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment