WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, May 08, 2014

Old Flames Never Die

When I think of "the one"...only 2 girls really come to mind. Don't think too deep into that...really. Anyways tho...I was chilling with a friend today and we were just talking about my ex and stuff...how we chill a lot and are on really good terms. He always tells me to go for it and stuff and asks me why I never do. We dated a while back...like back when I was in grade 12...we were both really young. We had our ups and downs...but we're really good friends now. We talk, we still chill...and I consider her a really good friend and I think she feels the same. Sometimes when we chill, there's always that like comfortable feeling you know...like when I'm with her, it just feels nice to be around someone who I once had that felling for. And sometimes when we do flirt or whatever, I know we'll both sense that maybe there is something still there you know. And as much as my friend always tells me to go for her and stuff...as of late...more like right now at least...I guess I'm just asking myself more and more what's stopping me...what do I have to lose right? If we really do get along so well, have similar interests and genuinely care about each other...why not give it another try? Again, don't read too much into this...just a spur of the moment kinda thing I guess...we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment