WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Birthday Blues...

I honestly don't know why it's getting to me so much lol...I'm getting pretty down about my birthday, is that weird? Like the people I have in mind to chill with are...busy, away or we aren't on good terms...I dunno, maybe something crazy will happen tomorrow and turn my day around lol, not looking bright though...not enough gonna bother trying to stay up till 12...feeling kinda tired and not feeling it lol...gonna sleep now...peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment