WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Man...2014, just like that..can you believe it? I would've posted earlier...but today was a legit rest day. People left my house around 2:30...but I was cleaning and stuff so didn't really sleep till like 4 ish. Was supposed to get up for lunch at 12 with rents and friends but I got up at like 3 lol...they didn't even bother waking me. Honestly just spent today loafting around on the computer literally. Not ready for school to start next week...even tho I only have 2 days of class...just knowing that school is back in session, people are leaving this weekend back to school...I think that's the biggest thing that's gonna bum me out. All these gatherings and times of fellowship are what I'll miss most...seeing everyone come out and chill together. Gonna suck seeing everyone leave...but what can you do right. I dunno...I'm been having real heart to hearts with myself as of late...this school year has been a pretty rough one so far...not even talking about the workload...but maybe I'll save that post for another time. Honestly can't believe the first day of 2014 is coming to an end...dang.

No comments:

Post a Comment