WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, January 10, 2014

Prayer Request

I know ir's been a while lol...like almost 2 weeks....but I've been sick lol, my body's literally been breaking down I sweat. I've just been so exhausted lately and my eyes are getting so bad, I thought it was an eye infection, but I might just need glasses...definitely just been sleeping a lot lately. Any ways...woke up early this morning to send my mom to the airport...she's going to Singapore for 3 weeks to see her dad cuz he fell on his hip I think and needs surgery to get it replaced I think. But yeah it's gonna be weird without her here, she found outlike a week ago and booked everything within a few days and we shipped her off today. Definitely just praying for her and her safety and as well her family. I'm definitely getting better, so that'sa good sign, but my eyes are actually so bad it's no joke...damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment