WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Clicking The Ads

So if you have a keen eye, you'll notice that there are now ads on the blog...one on the sidebar under the hits bar...and another one under the first post of the blog. Now if you've been with  us for a while, you know I had them up for a bit in 2011 and I made a bit of money, that's the whole point of it, but I ended up taking it off cuz I didn't like how it looked on the blog and my purpose for blogging wasn\to make money, so I took it off. But yesterday I had a talk with my friend and my blog has grown so much since 2011 that he thinks I could make a decent amount of money, so after come convincing and some hard thought...I decided to put it back up and just see where it is. So I'm not gonna promote and be all up in your face annoying you to click the ads, but it would be nice if you did lol, thanks...that's all I wanted to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment